Electrical Maintenance Engineer 1944
- $75,000 to $110,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Dream Position for a Plant Electrical Engineer to join a $4B diversified global manufacturing company with 18,000 employees producing materials for a variety of industries. This is a key position with growth opportunities in this global manufacturing company located in the beautiful, family-friendly Morgantown/Clarksburg, WV area. This is a well-run company that is an employee-owned ESOP that gives employees a share of the company, individual employees will directly benefit from the success of the company!
We want an Electrical Engineer who:
- Provides technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Provides for continuous improvement of manufacturing operations through the design, selection, and installation of new equipment and systems and the modification of existing equipment and systems.
- Provides support to maintenance operations.
You will get:
- There is a strong salary/with a 10% bonus compensation package
- ESOP program provides 10% of your salary in stock every year
- The company puts 1% of your salary into your 401k whether you contribute or not
- The company also matches 100% of your contributions into your 401k
- There is an extensive corporate relocation program for this role
- Very generous benefits are offered for this key role that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP, Educational Reimbursement, Employer Retirement Account, Travel Accident Insurance Prescription / Drug, great 401K Match, Vacation, and a Flexible Spending Account
- A cost of living is 21% below the US average
- A great family environment in an absolutely beautiful area
- Very affordable housing
- Great schools that have a very low student/ teacher ratio
- Close proximity to a wide range of outdoor activities that include hiking, camping, great skiing, and rafting
- Close to nationally known universities
- Creates and/or maintains current documentation of equipment and systems.
- Provides for the continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Assures maximum reliability of electrical equipment, processes, and procedures.
- Provides engineering support to operations in the troubleshooting, rebuilding, and repair of electrical equipment and automated systems.
- Applies new technology to older equipment, to improve equipment performance, reliability, and throughput.
- Implement modifications to existing equipment including scope, estimate, procurement, construction/installation, and troubleshooting.
- Specifies machine and gauge control systems; integrated automation including robotics and servo controls; HMI systems; and data collection systems
- Provides complete project management for new machine and system modifications, installations, and upgrades.
- Maintains a high level of personal and professional knowledge of related technologies and manufacturing systems.
- BS in Electrical Engineering OR will consider AS degree with equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience commissioning and troubleshooting machine/ process controls
- Fluent in editing and developing PLC programs.
- Knowledge and experience with high voltage distribution
- Able to deliver complete and accurate electrical system drawing packages.
- Experienced in analyzing and solving technical problems.
- Skilled in applying novel solutions to solve problems and complete projects.
- Motivated self-starter, hands-on approach, and detail-oriented.
- Professional certifications/training is a plus.
- Advanced education is a plus
Omega Point PartnersRoanoke, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.