- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technical Writer is responsible for generating innovative ideas for content while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team. The position documents OmegaFlex products, services, technology, or concepts using various media that can be easily understood by a broad audience.
- Edit, update, and write Design and Installation Guides for all products manufactured. Typical Design and Installation guides contain assembly/dis-assembly procedures, proper routing/installation, safety precautions, codes compliance documentation, etc.
- Edit, update, and write Technical Sales literature for all products manufactured.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team. Provide support to outside sales force through more detailed research and communication with possible clients.
- Maintain revision control of created and/or revised procedures and documents.
- Self-sufficient interaction with multiple design teams/engineers to secure content necessary for technical documentation creation/revision.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Perform a variety of other tasks incorporating a high degree of creativity.
2 year technical degree in engineering, or 4 years' experience in similar position. Must understand typical construction materials, methods, and code compliance.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office applications.
Proficient in Adobe InDesign helpful.
Omega Flex, established in 1975, is the preeminent international producer of flexible metallic piping products. Our manufacturing facility is located in Exton, PA.
Omega Flex Inc
EducationView all jobs at Omega Flex Inc