Program Manager --Contract Manufacturing
San Jose, CA
- Over a month ago
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients and provides them with daily support while maintaining relationships with internal co-workers.
- Develops profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
- Assigns goals to be met at specific time intervals.
- Identifies new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients' needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
- Conducts regular reviews of promotional activities to enhance and identify development potential.
- Prepares project trackers and works with the factory to commit and drive projects to completion.
- Ensures that customers are aware of issues and provide assistance in clearing them.
- Develops plans and implements strategies for all assigned accounts.
- Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree. BS/BA in applicable field is preferred
- Experience: 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with multi-level mechanical assemblies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service oriented
- Excellent time management
- Self-motivated/ highly driven
- Microsoft office proficient (Outlook, Excel, word, etc…)
AddressSan Jose, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?