Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with a company grounded in a social mission? Ace Learning Programs help change the direction of children's lives, and offer opportunities for them to reach their full potential. We’re seeking a Teacher to join our team and Make a Difference!
Work. With Purpose
ACE Learning Centers, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Teachers, along with other staff members, prepare and implement a full educational teaching plan for each student. ACE teachers conduct group and individual instruction in the classroom to improve students’ quality of life and prepare them to become active members of their community.
The position operates with general direction from the director and functions as an integral part of the ACE Learning Centers team in supporting and implementing ACE Learning Centersand ChanceLight initiatives. The position operates within the defined practices and processes from the instructional function and adheres to the guidelines for compliance as defined. Teachers supports the director in decisions regarding the operation of the center and is an active and productive member of the site team.
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with Special Education teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
- School Location - Ritenour Learning Center- 9229 Lackland Road, Overland MO 63111
Bachelors or better.
Skills in working with students with diverse needs
Knowledge of relevant technology
Active state teacher certification for working with Middle School students.
Meet professional teacher education requirements of the state
Licenses & Certifications Preferred
Soc Science 6-12
Science Middle Grades 4-8
Math Middle Grades 4-8
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities