Work. With Purpose
Ombudsman, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
2401 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, 60612
- Prepare and implement the instructional process for students with IEP’s
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with content teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
Bachelors or better in Special Education.
Skills in working with students with diverse needs (High School students)
Current Special Education Teacher State Professional Education License
Meet professional teacher education requirements of the state
Licenses & Certifications Required
Special Ed - LBS1 PEL
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities