Special Education Elementary School Teacher- Shreveport, LA - Ombudsman | Ombudsman Educational Services
Work. With Purpose
Ombudsman, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- May offer support for ESL students enrolled in the program
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
Bachelors or better.
Skills in working with students with diverse needs
Valid state teacher license for Special Education for elementary grades
Meet professional Special Education teacher education requirements of the state
Licenses & Certifications Required
Active LA Teaching license for Elementary Grades
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities