Our Teachers help kids develop skills that allow them and to prepare for college, career – for life – after high school.
Teachers, along with other staff members, prepare and implement a full educational teaching plan for each student. Ombudsman teachers conduct group and individual instruction in the classroom to improve students’ quality of life and prepare them to become active members of their community.
Work. With Purpose
Ombudsman, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- May offer support for ESL students enrolled in the program
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with Special Education teachers to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency