Certified Teacher - Ombudsman - Rossville, GA
Ombudsman Educational Services Rossville, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Work. With Purpose
Ombudsman, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
The teacher plans, organizes and implements appropriate instructional practices and strategies, specifically those endorsed by Chancelight, in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Instructional strategies and practices might include, but are not limited to, computer assisted instruction, teacher led instruction, and small group collaboration. The teacher must effectively use curricular resources and delivery methods to promote student achievement and foster student engagement in the learning process. The teacher fosters a safe learning environment for all students and follows guidelines for addressing/reporting issues and incidents.
The position operates with general direction from the Center Director/Principal and functions as an integral part of the Ombudsman team in supporting and implementing Ombudsman and Chancelight initiatives. The teacher supports the director/principal in decisions regarding the operation of the center and is an active and productive member of the site team.
- Deliver instruction, through the use of curriculum materials and educational software
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Collaborate with Special Education teachers and other support staff to provide instructional support and approved modification to the curriculum
- Implement standards for student behavior in order to ensure a safe, secure and effective learning environment by providing a high degree of structure, clear expectations and consistency
Join the Ombudsman Educational Services Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Ombudsman Educational ServicesWhy Work Here?
We value collaboration, a positive culture among students, staff and administration, and the support to ensure students and teachers succeed
1405 McFarland AveRossville, GA