Come be an integral part of a high-energy, venture-backed tech startup! We are currently onboarding partners in the towing industry (people that want to request towing and roadside service work) across the United States. This role will be responsible for receiving calls and email requests to transport vehicles and dispatching these calls to the most appropriate provider. In addition, they will be responsible for auditing the calls for accuracy in our system and tracking the calls until completion. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to stay calm in high-stress situations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Take calls from partners requesting towing and roadside work.
● Dispatch calls to Omadi towing service providers.
● Follow up with providers and partners to make sure service level standards are met.
● Audit calls for accuracy of information in Omadi CRM.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
● 1 + years of customer service experience
● Superb communication and problem-solving skills
● Willing to learn new things and have job processes change periodically
● Driven to improve current processes and achieve service level standards
● Organized, able to multitask, and detail oriented
● Ability to focus for long periods of time
● Bonus: Experience dispatching, or experience in the towing or roadside service industry.
Benefits of Working for Omadi:
● Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
● 401(K) with a company match and no vesting period
● Catered Friday lunch
● Kitchen with snacks
● Subsidized gym memberships
● Private gym in the building
● Casual dress code
● Company Events (4+ times a year)