Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
- $16 to $25 Hourly
The Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator comprises an integral part of the research team. Working under the PI, he/she is responsible for conducting the study in accordance with federal regulations. Some responsibilities of the Clinical Research Coordinator include:
1. Preparing for study initiation
2. Obtaining physician signatures
3. Recruiting subjects
4. Screening and scheduling subjects
5. Getting voluntary subject consent
6. Teaching subjects about protocol expectations for them
7. Performing study/protocol procedures in a detailed, accurate manner
8. Maintaining study files
9. Tracking subjects, avoiding lost-to-follow-up
10. Documenting an adverse event
11. Processing and shipping lab work
12. Maintaining communication and correspondence (by telephone, email, fax, etc.) with subjects, sponsor, monitor and other site study personnel
13. Completing case report forms (CRF's) for PI review and approval
14. Helping study monitors with CRA corrections
15. Maintaining study-specific supplies
16. Preparing for study closure and archiving
Knowledge of Spanish and / or Phlebotomy Training will be an added advantage.
Om Research LLCCamarillo, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.