- Posted: over a month ago
Olympic Media is the fastest growing Marketing and Advertising firm in the country. We are a digital media company that turns the old ad agency model on its head. We are a team of straight shooters – founded upon ideals of transparency and trust – that delivers real results for nationally known, top-tier brands.
We are hiring a skilled Graphic Designer. Candidates will have proven experience in political graphic design for right-of-center organizations and campaigns – with a portfolio to show your experience.
Your work will be used in marketing and advertising campaigns for large, national brands and top tier political campaigns and organizations. In your role at Olympic Media, you will have creative freedom and the chance to produce work you are proud of.
- Produce graphics for our clients’ marketing and fundraising strategy
- Develop ideas for and produce graphic content to meet our clients’ KPIs
- Identify and execute on opportunities to create viral graphics and memes
- Collaborate with creative team members to brainstorm and storyboard creative content
- Respond to client feedback and data analysis to test and optimize creative product
- Utilize the latest graphic design techniques
- Mastery of the creative process
- Expert-level mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience producing original content with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience making graphics and gathering design elements for your production
- Expert ability to deliver and take constructive criticism as part of a larger creative and advertising team
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Company-paid healthcare
- 401k with company matching
- Generous vacation policy
- Company trips and regular social events
- Opportunity to advance quickly
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?