We are looking for an Assistant to the Medical Director for a Multi-specialty Physician group with a comprehensive quality program.
- A professional who recognizes the importance of confidentiality.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to have a flexible schedule to fit with the Medical Directors varying hours due to patient care requirements.
- Self-starter eager to learn new skills.
- Proficient multitasker.
Routine Job Functions:
- Collect and collate quality data.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Coordinator and Director of IT in coordinating quality data collection.
- Assists with periodic collection and review of individual department's quality data.
- Assists with transmitting quality data to national registries.
- Generates periodic reports for individual physician review.
- Create and Monitor "check lists" used to track completion of recurring tasks utilizing a software package called Manifestly.
- Assist with ordering and tracking special items and associated book keeping utilizing QuickBooks software.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.