OluKai Assistant Retail Store Manager- Lahaina *Signing Bonus*
- Expired: June 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the OluKai Retail Assistant Store Manager your kuleana (responsibility) is to support a premium and welcoming experience where customers can discover and purchase any OluKai they are looking for. We are seeking an experienced ASM who embodies the OluKai brand; whose passion is to lead a team to run a modern and efficient retail operation, managed with Aloha. Your role is to partner with the Store Manager to create the store experience as well as manage every aspect of store operations. You are a person of high integrity, community oriented and embraces the ever-changing retail environment.
**$1000 SIGNING BONUS Limited Time Only**
- Partner with the Store Manager to manage the store financial plan including revenue and expenses
- Assist the Store Manager in managing the store operating procedures, including staff onboarding and training, inventory management, order fulfillment & returns/exchanges, merchandising and store marketing
- Help manage and execute store product flow, overall back of house operations, supply needs, and daily store maintenance
- Drive the execution seasonal floorsets / visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image on a daily basis
- Assist in training the staff to be product storytellers, addressing customer needs, share your product knowledge with enthusiasm and guide our customers to product selections that meet their needs.
- Help set up and manage the POS system. Reconcile daily reporting, process returns/exchanges/deliveries, gift cards with excellence. Manage collection of customer member information.
- Assist in management of the store team including recruiting, hiring, training, and career development in collaboration with Corporate Human Resources.
- Motivate and inspire staff to approach the sales floor each day with enthusiasm and Aloha.
- Assist the Store Manager to set staff schedule, to include but not limited to time off, coverage swaps, daily breaks and lunches, cover schedule gaps as required.
- Help manage employee conflict and resolution.
- Help manage the Staff Training process.
- Assist in performance check ins with staff in accordance with the corporate calendar.
- Continually update merchandising of all items in the store
- Directly manage store inventory, restocking product, receiving new product, transferring out product
- Identify holes in shop inventory and communicate inventory needs to bring stock to correct inventory levels
- Be a brand ambassador for OluKai. Participate in local events, giveback programs in collaboration with Marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing to program ambassador content, presentations and performances at the store.
- Take lead on all store events, required to be present for all events unless otherwise approved by your manager.
- Be responsible for the promotion and marketing of all store events.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years retail management experience.
- BA or BS required.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Self motivated leader with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Manages with Aloha, innate guest centric mindset.
- Shows elevated communication skills and can tailor style to suit the audience.
- Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude.
We offer a very unique working environment with great company benefits and fringe benefits, opportunity for growth.
RetailView all jobs at OluKai-Kaenon-melin-Roark