Construction Assistant Superintendent/Junior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Assistant Superintendent/Junior Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite field personnel
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Assist superintendent with scheduling crews and inspections, ordering materials and assemble submittal package to submit to general contractors
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management as an assistant or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction procedures and regulations
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Olson Precast CompanyWhy Work Here?
Come join our great team! Lots of room to grow. Company has been in business in Las Vegas since 1989.
Concrete construction. We build and install storm drain and sewer manholes, concrete structures.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at Olson Precast Company