Are you an experienced tax accountant (CPA or EA preferred) with 5+ years’ experience in corporate and partnership taxation? Are you looking for a firm with growth opportunities? Does a track to partner within 3-5 years excite you? If this is you, Olsen Hendricks & Webster CPA’s is interested in talking with you.
Olsen Hendricks & Webster is a local accounting firm with a dedicated staff of professionals that has been serving the Treasure Valley since 1981. For over 37 years we have built our practice around small businesses and their owners, as well as the individual tax client. We serve clients ranging from a small home internet business to companies with sales approaching $25,000,000.
We are a growing firm that utilizes advanced technology and has flexible working conditions with opportunities for professional advancement. We offer competitive salary with bonus opportunities, company paid health insurance (100% employee, 80% spouse and children), retirement plan with company match, vacation and flex time off.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or another business-related field.
- Experience with business tax return preparation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, as well as tax software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and with a team.
· Reliable, honest, and detail oriented.
- Preparing individual, corporation, partnership, trust, and estate federal and state income tax returns.
- Researching tax regulations when applicable.
- Manage bookkeeping for small to medium size businesses.
- Help grow firm through new client acquisition.
- Engaging and corresponding with clients daily.
· QuickBooks: 3+ years preferred
· Tax Return Preparation: 3+ years preferred
· Small Business Accounting: 3+ years preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Business or Finance acceptable with proper experience)
· CPA or exam eligible candidate or Enrolled Agent designation is preferred
Olsen Hendricks & Webster CPA's
Why Work Here?
Growing CPA firm with fantastic opportunity for advancement.