Salesforce Data Architect
Oloop Technology Solutions North Aurora, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 12+ years of data architecture related experience such as data analysis, data modeling, data integration, master and metadata management
- Experience identifying business subject areas and providing a taxonomy of data domains across enterprise data warehouse subject areas.
- Experience with Sales, Finance, Customer Success data in business applications such as Salesforce, SAP, Anaplan, Workday, etc
- Partner with product owners, data engineers and business systems analysts to identify data mappings and generate enterprise analytics data models.
- Document data models across the company in a centralized location that is highly visible to stakeholders
- Work with platform, information security architects and data privacy leaders to design and enhance cloud data infrastructure to address security, PII and data reliability concerns.
- Extensive hands on experience in leading large-scale full-cycle cloud enterprise data warehousing (EDW) projects
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP a plus
- Experience with Snowflake is a definite plus but experience with Google Big Query and Amazon RedShift is also good.
- Extensive hands on experience in data warehousing design, ETL/ELT, BI process development
- Excellent SQL and strong hands-on scripting ability.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (such as Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Power BI, Qlik).
Oloop Technology Solutions
AddressNorth Aurora, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Oloop Technology Solutions