Analytical Scientist, Food Migration
- Posted: over a month ago
Relocation eligible, competitive salary, great benefits right here in the “medical mecca” of the Midwest with Best in the Nation health systems: Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals. We offer: 2 medical plans, dental, vision, company-paid + supplemental life & income replacement benefits, 401k with company match-JOIN US!!
- Work on food migration studies, extractable & leachable, impurity isolation, identification, and structural characterization studies
- Work in a GMP analytical laboratory involved with FDA testing (food packaging and pharmaceuticals)
- Perform GCMS, HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC, GC, NMR, and analysis
- Participate in ongoing equipment maintenance and qualification
- Review data for technical content and regulatory compliance
- Interact with clients to design scientifically sound studies
- Maintain current expertise with all appropriate ICH, GMP, and FDA guidelines
- Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
Requirements Educational Qualifications
B.S. to Ph.D. in chemistry or related field with 5+ years analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant experience with good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality assurance is required.
Specific Skills and Requirements
- Experience with food migration and/or extractable and leachable studies
- Familiarity with packaging materials and polymers
- Experience with GC-MS, HPLC-MS/MS, HPLC, NMR, semi-prep chromatography, lyophilization, etc.
- Experience with lab procedures (extraction, solid phase extraction, liquid-liquid extraction, derivatization, dilution, etc.)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and basics on statistics and data processing
- Must have basic knowledge of chemicals their properties, structure, reactivity, and be able to handle them with safe and appropriate techniques.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and have good writing skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit plan and a great workplace with really smart people, so join us!
Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC. is an Equal Opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, and ancestry, known or perceived disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or other medical condition, sex (including, pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws
Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Olon Ricerca Bioscience LLC