Event Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you enjoy organizing events, both in-person and online? Do you have experience bringing products and services to the marketplace? Do you thrive in a complex event environment? We are currently looking for an Event Marketing Manager to join our team. The right person will need to have a keen familiarity of our local culture and business environment. Apply if you think you have the chops in a fast-paced environment.
We are a global, full-service integrated business consulting, marketing, brand and communications firm. We have been serving businesses, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, industry associations and political campaigns since 1996. We are committed to partnering with businesses ready to move to the next level, and we look for employees who are ready to do the same. With sound market research and a passion for the 3 E's – Excellence, Effectiveness and Efficiency - we assist in identifying strategic opportunities and developing solid plans to meet and exceed our goals.Responsibilities
The Event Marketing Manager performs with the following responsibilities:
- Works with our clients to develop community campaigns, including in-person and virtual programs.
- Develops and recommends the budget, marketing plan, and objectives, and manages within those approved plans.
- Maintains or exceeds goals in all areas.
- Recommends, develops, and implements effective marketing plans for generating engagement.
- A deep experience with product & community events
- Strong understanding in the use of technology for community engagement
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- 5+ years work experience in the industry
- Must have a keen attention to detail and excellent writing, math and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience and an ongoing love of learning highly desirable
- Both leadership and team player qualities are essential
- Looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, youthful energy but mature mindset
- Familiarity with the local history, culture and marketplace a must
Parking subsidy or monthly Bus Pass
401(k) with Company Match
Health Insurance coverage (including Acupuncture and Massage) paid by employer
Group Term Life Insurance
Supplemental Insurance available
Flex Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Year-end performance bonus
Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
Professional development supported
The screening process includes interviews, writing and math tests, reference checks and a background check. If hired, you will be in good company as your colleagues have all gone through the same screening process.
Candidates must be ready to begin work within a month of offer; therefore only candidates currently on island (or en route to return/relocate to Hawaii) will be considered.
Olomana Loomis ISC
BusinessView all jobs at Olomana Loomis ISC