Front Office Assistant - Dental Practice
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oral surgery office has an opening for a front office assistant.
- Interact in a positive professional manner with patients and staff
- Multi task, plan and prioritize
- Detail oriented, use good judgment
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments
- Verifying patients demographic and insurance information
- Presenting treatment plans to patients
- Posting charges and payments
Oral surgery office experience is preferred, but we may consider training a motivated well qualified applicant with previous, Dental/Medical office experience.
We offer competitive salary based on education and experience, benefits include;
- Earned PTO
- Health Insurance
- Others based on performance
Position is 4-5 days a week somewhat flexible schedule.
Olney Oral Surgery PracticeWhy Work Here?
Positive collaborative team environment, Great benefits
Full scope oral surgery practice providing reconstructive and cosmetic procedures
HealthcareView all jobs at Olney Oral Surgery Practice