Warehouse Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Lancaster, TX
- Expired: March 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Reports To: Maintenance and Housekeeping Supervisor
Department: Distribution Center
Exempt Status: Non-exempt
Schedule: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 1p-10p (with potential for daily and weekend overtime)
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible to ensure regularly scheduled maintenance and repairs are completed to maintain the conveyor system at peak production.
- Perform regularly scheduled daily and monthly preventative maintenance on conveyor systems; including grease fittings, oil changes and clearing debris.
- Utilize material handling equipment (MHE) to clear jams on conveyor in locations that are not easily accessible.
- Troubleshoot to promptly correct any problems causing interruption of production related to the conveyor system.
- Troubleshoot conveyor issues, to include adjusting pulleys for belts, determining if the correct electrical voltage is running to conveyor, etc.
- Assist with building maintenance issues as needed to include plumbing, heating/CAC and minor cosmetic repairs and maintenance.
- Provide support for the Maintenance Associate by assisting with battery changes and repairs to MHE as needed.
- Assist with trash and pallet collection and separation as needed.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined as business needs arise.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years previous maintenance experience or education in related field.
- Ability to read an electrical volt meter to properly determine voltage available.
- Efficient planning, prioritization and implementation of detailed instructions.
- Ability to complete assignments in time allotted.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods and work at a computer.
- Ability to bend and twist frequently
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands frequently
- Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb occasionally
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Ollie’s is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran’s status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet
Real EstateView all jobs at Ollie's Bargain Outlet