Data Entry Clerk
Olivier, Inc Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Data Entry Clerk will support energy efficiency application processing focusing on accurate application review and data entry as well as associated administrative duties to support the program and office. The data entry clerk will provide a wide-range of data entry, verification, and administrative duties for a cross-functional team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. Duties include general clerical, project-based work.
- Project application processing
- Account validation in proprietary database built upon MS Dynamics
- Verification of application completeness
- Verification of receipt of required documents
- Create projects in MS Dynamics database
- Data entry
- Answering phones and providing top notch customer service.
- Support management team as directed.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Collect, open, sort, scan incoming mail applications.
- Sort, file, and process project applications.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum 2 years of experience as a data entry clerk or 4-year degree
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
BusinessView all jobs at Olivier, Inc