We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. As an Inside Sales Associate, you will prospect for and acquire new customers on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
INSANE FOLLOW UP IS KEY
- Serve families in our community
- Set Appointments for Buyers and Sellers
- Manage leads in our contact management database system
- Connect with people over the phone to earn their trust and business
You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Sales Agents.
The ideal person loves to win on the phone, has an ability for building rapport quickly, and can nurture a relationship over months until ready to meet.
This person is also driven by results and has a high capacity for patience as the higher pay will take longer to receive. This person also likes to work in a team environment and wants to grow with us. Real Estate License is not required.Compensation:
$50,000+ with $24,000 base and 5% of gross commission earnedResponsibilities:
- Rigorously develop new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Work towards 20 appointments kept per month
- Primary duties include managing inbound leads, e-mail communication, text, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Connect clients with the agent who will best fit their needs
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Willing to work some Saturdays
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Practice memorize and internalize scripts
- Easily connect over the phone
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Looking for growth and leadership opportunities
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Solution and learning based
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
We are not your average real estate team. We are high achieving, self-motivated sales professionals. Our team is set to sell 250 homes at $50,000,000 in volume in sales in 2020, and we are looking to grow and take it to the next level. We have our own culture and language.
We encourage each other to be the best, and we believe in creating a Life by Design. We are focused on increasing the quality of lives of our team members by helping them pay off debt, start saving, invest, give to charities, and to help others. We do expect the highest level of work ethic, integrity, accountability, and team atmosphere.