Behavioral Health Associate (BHA)
Oliver Winston Lexington, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $21 Hourly
Job Title: Behavioral Health Associate (BHA)
Position Description: The BHA will provide culturally competent mental health care to patients who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to mental health concerns and/or substance abuse disorders. The BHA will utilize best-practices and will comply with all ethical and professional guidelines. The position is a hybrid position that will require both Targeted Case Management Services and other clinical duties. The position will ideally change over to full clinical duties as the clinic grows. This position is ideal for new graduates beginning their careers.
Per requirements of Oliver Winston Behavioral Urgent Care Center, LLC the BHA has various clinical responsibilities as defined below:
· Have sufficient credentials to provide targeted case management services
· Have credentials to provide psychotherapy services
· Have training and credentials to independently provide group therapy services
· Maintain such credentials while practicing at Oliver Winston Behavioral Urgent Care Center, LLC.
· This position will report directly to the Director of Clinical Operations
Education: Master’s degree
Credentials: Must be licensed as CSW or LPCA. We will provide supervision.
Experience: Outpatient experience with SUD, SMI, TCM preferred
1555 East New Circle Rd Ste 190Lexington, KY
HealthcareView all jobs at Oliver Winston