.NET Software Engineer (Remote)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance
Meet Oliver. We bring precision to complex litigation, focusing on collections today. Our software helps creditors and law firms work together across the entire collection lifecycle: creditors gain control of their litigation efforts, law firms have an efficient way to collaborate, and consumers are ultimately treated like people, not debtors. Our technology removes inconsistencies, prevents unnecessary errors, and keeps organizations in compliance. It creates operational firepower. And it enables people to work on the important things. We are working to change collection’s bad name by building Responsible Software at the intersection of RegTech and LegalTech. All that and more is why leading collection operations run on Oliver.
Our small but mighty team has team members in different states across the U.S., all working from home. We have a highly collaborative environment, using different technologies to work together, communicate with each other, and stay connected.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, visit our website olivertechnology.com.
Oliver is looking for an experienced .NET Software Engineer to join our software development team and contribute to the design and development of our cloud native SaaS product. As an individual contributor this role plays a crucial role in setting technical direction and executing on the roadmap of our flagship software product.
- Design, develop and deploy .NET based Azure cloud solutions using industry standard best practices
- Lead major epics/initiatives, sprint planning, removal of roadblocks and ensure on-time delivery with quality
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable, testable software
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, observability, quality, testing, and production readiness of the services you build
- Work closely with your peers, mentor junior developers and help the team grow
- Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation
- Contribute to the design, development and monitoring CI/CD pipelines
- Shape an inclusive team culture to attract strong talent while thriving in innovation, rapid technology adoption, continuous improvement, collaborative teamwork and delivery of quality technology solutions
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in C# .NET
- Experienced building distributed cloud applications in Azure
- Experience with microservice architecture, containerization and container orchestration
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git version control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery concepts
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
Why you’ll enjoy working at Oliver
- We're on a mission to transform an industry, and we are pushing boundaries
- We're focused on our customers' success, and we stick with it
- We're all team players, focusing on collective goals
- We're a great team of people who believe having fun at work is a requirement
- We foster a culture of transparency and trust, leaving politics behind
- We take care of our people by offering
- Competitive compensation + stock options
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits; group life insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off + paid company holidays, including Juneteenth to give team members the opportunity to engage in social reform
- Flexible work schedule
- A supportive environment with opportunities for learning and development
Oliver is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.
Oliver Technology CorporationAustin, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.