Oliver Peoples Aspen, CO
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $21 to $23 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Retail Sales Associate sells products and provides optimum customer service. Contributes to the store’s success by building and maintaining a strong client following.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross sells Oliver Peoples’ products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the Brand and basic optical principles.
- Provides optimum service level to every customer.
- Displays knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered by Oliver Peoples to all customers.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
- 2+ years selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in-person
- Ability to multitask
- Punctual - must be reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times
- Takes initiative in self-development
- Performs well under time or workload pressure
- Organization - keeps on schedule
- Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off
- Ability to learn
- Fosters and promotes a cohesive team
- Practicality - applies information available in a sensible way to function in the job
- Questioning - ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner
- Organizational awareness - understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player
- Exemplifies the Brand’s retail vision, mission and values; celebrates wins; leads by example
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Oliver PeoplesWhy Work Here?
Industry Leader, Competitive Pay, Commission, Career Mobility, Amazing Benefits Package & much more!
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique in the heart of West Hollywood, California and subsequent launch of the original designs. The frames were inspired by an estate collection of vintage American made eyewear purchased by the Founders of the brand in the late 1980s. This vintage aesthetic, along with the unique culture of Los Angeles – elements of fashion, film, art, music, and the Southern California lifestyle – remains at the core of the brand and serves as inspiration for designs with global appeal. Oliver Peoples eyewear is hand-crafted of the finest quality materials, with a focus on exclusive product details and superior lens technology. Exclusively available at the finest optical retailers, department stores, and specialty boutiques around the world, Oliver Peoples has built a loyal following of culturally distinctive, progressive and influential trendsetters. The company currently has distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide and operates 41 retail stores with new openings in Amsterdam, Aspen, Milan, and more. To view select Oliver Peoples’ styles online and find boutique locations, please visit www.oliverpeoples.com.
535 East Hyman AvenueAspen, CO