Sales Representative- folding cartons
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oliver Inc. offers a full range of creative, competitive and reliable services that make it a one-stop solution for all of your printing and packaging needs.
With multiple production facilities located in the US, Oliver is proud to offer innovative and customized options to help you achieve your sustainable packaging goals.
If you can dream it, Oliver can do it! We think outside the Box ...and Print beyond!
Oliver Inc. is seeking a Sales Representative to inform existing and prospective customers about the company's products and services. The Sales Representative reports to the VP of Sales and is responsible for developing and documenting customer profiles, coordinating order information with customer service representatives, providing customer samples and obtaining approvals, and developing sales projections and sales goals for the annual sales budget, among other tasks.
If you believe in providing great customer service, we would like to meet you!
- Comply with all company policies and practices and perform job functions in a professional, honest, and ethical manner.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the company's current products and services and new product lines and services as they are introduced.
- Develop and document customer profiles including product type, usage, and opportunities for product substitution. Establish, maintain, manage, and update prospect and customer databases.
- Collect and report all pertinent market activity/prospect information in developing sales.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely proposals and quotations to customers as required. Submit all special quotations to management for approval.
- Forward customer requests for quotes to estimating, and submit customer requests to design. Interface with estimating and design departments to obtain price quotations, updates, and availability as required.
- Provide existing and potential customers with plant tours and be available for press okays and offsite customer visits.
- Coordinate order information with customer service representatives and assist with contract review.
- Provide customer samples and obtain approvals.
- Provide delivery date confirmation to customers.
- Resolve credit issues and verify billing accuracy.
- Obtain purchase order confirmations.
- Develop sales projections and sales goals for the annual sales budget.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop and participate in relevant customer/vendor trade shows.
- Provide customer service support and respond/follow-up on all customer inquires, questions, and problems.
- Obtain all relevant information needed to sell products and follow-up on any issues related to an account.
- Participate in training and development programs to become knowledgeable in the latest printing and packaging technology.
- Proven record of successfully developing and executing sales and margin growth strategies within the printing and/or packaging markets
- History of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers that translated into improved financial success and market share growth
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience (printing/packaging experience preferred)
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales strategy that will deliver sales revenue
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, and Excel; ability to learn Solar Soft and ACT.
- High school diploma required. College degree a plus.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as business correspondence, instructions with some degree of difficulty, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers and to speak to customers and/or Oliver employees in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Oliver Inc. is a Best Workplace in the Americas award winner!
Oliver Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Oliver Inc.
Get fresh Folding Carton Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.