- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oliver Fire Protection & Security strives to foster teamwork and mutual respect where challenge, friendship, personal support and pride makes our company a unique force in the fire protection & security industries.
We are seeking a talented and energetic individual to be a Project Manager at our office in King of Prussia, PA.
- This position will see construction project completion through from beginning to end for our fire sprinkler division.
- We are a third-generation family business with approximately 275+ employees spread over (3) office locations.
- Our focus is on three primary commercial sectors, fire sprinkler, fire alarm, and security. This position would focus in on the security sector.
- As an industry leader, we have talented team members and provide benefits that includes profit sharing that is 100% company supplied.
- Health, dental and vision insurances offered for individual or family with low-cost deductions.
- Manage your bills better as we send direct deposit paychecks on a weekly basis.
Here's what else you need to expect with the open position:
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Review job contracts to ensure insurance compliance, scope conformance, and legal verbiage is acceptable
- Negotiate contracts when changes are needed
- Schedule job start up meeting with other departments to review job and provide expectations and schedules to the team
- Procure Performance and Payment Bonds (when needed)
- Determine schedule for job activities and ensure timing for best Oliver job outcome
- Provide Schedule of Values for job based on Estimated Cost Breakdown
- Obtain written notice to proceed for fabrication and installation from customer
- Attend jobsite meetings as necessary
- Visit jobs regularly to track Oliver performance, take photos of progress and ensure proper sequencing, and speak with Oliver field crews
- Coordinate material deliveries and manpower to ensure maximum productivity
- Create change orders for any scope/cost change in a timely manner
- Review Job Cost reports weekly to ensure accuracy
- Ensure IAF (Industry Advancement Fund) paperwork is submitted timely
- Assist with scheduling of field labor (when requested)
Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of the following:
- Understand NFPA and local code requirements, job specifications and drawings, and ensure compliance
- Great communicator; verbally and written
- Ability to handle conflict effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of NFPA and local codes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word & PDF
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize
- 5+ years Fire Protection Industry Experience (preferred but not required)
- 10+ years Construction Knowledge (preferred but not required)
- Oliver Fire Protection offers a competitive compensation Salary package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including;
- Profit sharing program (supplied 100% by the company)
*Base Pay Scale predicated upon experience, education & certifications.
*Must have a valid driver’s license & pass pre-employment drug screening & background checks
Our core values respect our employees’ worth and contributions, emphasize teamwork, and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our founder started OliverFPS with an uncomplicated mission: Provide Unsurpassed Service in Life Safety. We are proud to recognize this principle in practice everyday.
Since 1957, we’ve grown to over 300 employees, matching our highly-skilled personnel with unique offerings of project management services and technology solutions. We focus on advancing the life safety and security of businesses and governments, and ensuring the security of key assets — people, property, products and reputation.
Oliver Fire Protection & Security
501 Feheley Dr.King of Prussia, PA
Get fresh Security Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.