Dining and Hospitality Attendant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing team! Oliver Companies, headquartered in Duluth, MN, is a leading property management company that has been operating since 1978. Through our history and strong values, we have become accomplished in hotel development and management. Our properties are located across the country and fly flags from Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Marriott.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides exceptional guest service and ensures all guest inquires and concerns are addressed promptly
- Prepares and serves food and beverages according to company policies, procedures and brand standards
- Assists in monitoring and upholding policies and procedures for safety of guests and team members
- Ensure food and beverages are continually replenished and appropriately presented
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness throughout the department
- Assists team members and other departments as needed to contribute to operational efficiency
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned by leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations with poise and professionalism
- Conduct work-related functions in a professional manner
FoodView all jobs at Oliver Companies