Autobody Parts Clerk
- $17 to $21 Hourly
We are disrupting collision repair through People, Process and Passion. We are currently looking for a dedicated Parts Clerk. Oliver Auto Body offers infinite growth potential. Don’t wait, apply today to join our elite team.
Do you always go the extra mile? Are you a reliable? Are you looking for a collision repair company that values you? We believe that your success is our success. This is your opportunity to turbo charge your career!
We support our team with the latest tools and technology to ensure success. State of the art collision repair equipment and tools, certifications, and training.
Become part of the collision revolution today!
What’s in it for you?
- Day one Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for you and your family (this includes domestic partners)
- $50,000 employer paid life insurance policy
- 401K plan with an employer match
- Employee Assistance Program, includes confidential assistance in following areas
- Counseling from relationships to stress and substance abuse
- Work/Life benefits including personal, financial, and legal issues
- Self-Help benefits
- Peak performance coaching
- Lifestyle saving benefits for wellness, shopping, travel
- Personal development and training
- Heath savings account to assist with medical bills
- Paid time off to promote work life balance - 8 paid holidays including Black Friday and your BIRTHDAY!
- Growth opportunities within our company
- Paid training including industry certifications, I-Car & OEM
The Parts Clerk is an entry level position into the parts department and assists the manager with mirror matching parts and seeing that parts are available and ready for the technicians.
- Mirror match part orders to corresponding repair orders
- Inspect and check in parts, identify damage upon delivery
- Monitor Deliveries
- All other duties assigned
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience working at a collision repair center in a parts capacity
- Strong knowledge of automotive parts
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions, written estimates, and work orders
- Multi-tasking; adapt easily to fast-paced environments
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to stoop, bend, squat, kneel and pull
- Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 80lbs)
- Standing, sitting, and walking
- Performing repetitive motions
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Oliver Auto Body- SpringfieldSpringfield, MA
Get fresh Autobody Parts Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.