Olive Innovative Technology Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible with getting laptops to their final pristine condition by cleaning and skinning the laptops and package them for shipping companies.
- Working with the laptop/desktop technicians in preparing the merchandise to be in pristine condition cosmetically.
- Cleaning the laptops and desktops using our special tools and solutions.
- Applying vinyl skin inside and outside of the laptops.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Experience as a warehouse associate
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Being able to apply vinyl to small laptop dimensions and be good with hands
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
Olive Innovative TechnologyWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, truly family like environment, high level experience opportunity without the corporate stress!
Olive Innovative Technology is a Microsoft Authorized, Dell Partnered major electronics refurbisher and recycler headquartered in Northern Virginia. OIT provides high quality service to Government Entities, Corporations, Non-Profit Organizations, Universities, Schools, Hospitals and End User Consumers across all 50 states.
23600 Overland Drive #140Sterling, VA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Olive Innovative Technology