We are searching for a friendly and professional Fast Food Cashier to join our restaurant staff. As the first point of contact, you will greet and assist customers as they enter our restaurant.
In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and packaging orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Use POS system
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Good mathematical skills.
Olive Branch Corporate Catering
San Diego, CA