- Posted: over a month ago
Oleo-X is a renewable energy company in search of a Process Operator responsible for unit operations. This operator must be a self-starter who takes ownership of unit activities and who understands the importance of completing tasks in a proficient and timely manner. The position includes adhering to all safety guidelines regulated by OSHA or other regulatory agencies.
- Operation of process units utilizing a wide range of control systems and equipment that includes tanks, mixers, heat exchangers, pumps, furnaces, and vacuum systems
- Operation of manual and automatic valves, meters, pumps, and transfer systems that move product between tanks and process units
- Comprehensive understanding of operating policies and procedures, process variables, and Personal Safety.
- Monitor process variables and adjust parameters as needed
- Conduct rounds to monitor equipment and record data.
- Collect samples and conduct field lab tests or route to main lab
- Operator light maintenance
- Housekeeping to maintain a clean work environment and clean equipment such as filters, tanks, exchangers, and other equipment.
- Must immediately recognize and report any abnormal conditions such as leaks, unusual noises, etc.
- Be able to work in a team environment and show respect for peers
- Maintain compliance and safety training in a timely manner as required
- Must be able to lift <50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs and straight ladders.
- Must be able exert 100 lbs. of force occasionally, 50 lbs. periodically, and 20 lbs. regularly.
- Must be able to work from elevated platforms.
- Must be able to load and unload materials from all varieties of bulk and non-bulk containers.
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts of 40+ hours a week including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be on the site Emergency Response Team.
- Must have basic computer skills, i.e... Email
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Work basic math problems for calculations
- Experience in the process operations a plus
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?