The purpose of this position is to support the Administration of the office and will assist in multiple administrative duties. This position requires the ability to multi-task in a fast paced warehouse environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
30% Receiving the customers, clients, visitors in a polite and pleasant way with a good smile and assist them.
10% Answering the phone calls made, and redirecting them to the concerned people effectively.
5% Receiving postal, courier packages addressed to the employees of the organization and sending them to the addressed person correctly.
10% Coordinating the communication between employees of different departments.
5% Recording complaints, problems, queries and providing suitable answers and assistance for the same.
40%Receive and process weekly route settlements
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mailing documents and parcels to the necessary people.
- Receive phone and fax orders.
- Data Entry of orders, invoices, and Bill of Landing.
- Maintaining the records of entry and exit details.
- Collecting cash and making deposits.
- Providing excellent customer service with good satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or division manager.
- High school required
- Associate’s degree and/or equivalent degree in Administration
Must be comfortable working in a comfortable warehouse environment
Communicate timely with Management through phone or e-mail.
Access to reliable and insured vehicle with current and valid driver’s license.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Customer Service oriented.
Detailed oriented, Ability to multi-task.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bilingual Spanish-English is a plus
Proficiency in using computers and telephone.