Full Time Receptionist
- Posted: over a month ago
Ole Ben Franklin is looking for a Receptionist to join our team at our new Clinton Hwy store. The Receptionist will greet and assist visitors and clients of the organization.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
Pay starts at $10 per hour with a 40 hour work week.
- Guest services – Welcome guests, employees, and clients who arrive at the office and clarify the purpose of their visit and who they want to see. Answer all phone calls and emails sent to the main office and provide inter-office messages as requested.
- Administration – Send out and receive mail, documents, supplies and packages. Distribute items to mailboxes and offices as requested. File and keep good records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Manage a schedule for those needing support and schedule appointments as required.
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
About Ole Ben Franklin Motors: We are revamping the way people look at the car business. We are focused on delivering exceptional experiences to all of our customer no matter their situation.
Ole Ben Franklin's benefits include:
- Health Benefits
- 5 Day work week
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for growth
- Fun and unique culture
Powered by JazzHR
Ole Ben Franklin Motors
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?