Certified HVAC Technician
Oldham Goodwin Payroll Houston, TX
- Expired: June 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC is a fully-integrated commercial real estate investment, brokerage, and management company with assets throughout the state of Texas. Our advantage and longevity in the market is primarily due to our full-service platform—investment, brokerage, management, and sales of a wide range of commercial assets for consistently better returns. Our clients range from limited investors, to real estate development professionals, to existing commercial property owners. Why each relies on us time and again is because of our full-spectrum approach to maintaining and getting the most out of their investments. Strategically headquartered within the heart of the Texas Triangle in Bryan/College Station, Oldham Goodwin has additional offices to serve the Houston, San Antonio/Austin, Waco/Temple/Killeen, and Dallas/Fort Worth markets.
Oldham Goodwin Facilities & Maintenance has an opening for a full-time certified HVAC commercial service technician. As a member of our team your duties will include general planned maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment, service calls, emergency service, time and material work
A successful candidate for this position will fit the following:
· Perform service and repair work on commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Including but not limited to boilers, air handling equipment, chilled water systems, hot water reheat systems, DX systems, exhaust systems and other HVAC equipment.
· Perform planned routine maintenance on heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
· Trouble shoot and repair of HVAC systems and components.
· Prepare pertinent information and written documentation for invoice processing by the office personnel including work reports, time spent on jobs and material used.
· Build and maintain a solid professional working relationship with our customers, clients, vendors, outside professionals, team members and all others contacted on behalf of the organization.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Knowledgeable of how to safely handle tools and equipment when working with electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
· Maintain a clean working environment.
· Follows all safety procedures (monthly safety meetings).
· Work within the expense limits established for the facility.
· Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
· Maintain a professional courteous manner with all tenants, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
· Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines.
· Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
· Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Full understanding of HVAC systems, building automation systems, operation and maintenance requirements. We will train the right person if lacking in some areas
· HVAC Associates Degree or 3 years' experience in HVAC mechanical service
· EPA certified in refrigerant recovery
· Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to perform job without reasonable accommodations
Oldham Goodwin Payroll
ConstructionView all jobs at Oldham Goodwin Payroll