Old South Carriage Co. is a local family business looking for a reliable, well-organized Office Administrator to handle our day-to-day operations with a focus on customer service, efficiency, and time management. The Office Administrator will be responsible for streamlining payroll, daily financial deposits, company email communications, marketing and social media tasks, administrative procedures, and inventory control. We're looking for an energetic self-starter who enjoys wearing multiple hats.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, daily deposits, and billing with accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain company files and records, so information is updated and easily accessible
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service including answering main phone line, guest reservations, and group sales.
- Respond to incoming communications including email and phones
- Identify and communicate marketing needs to marketing firm
- Monitor and create marketing material and social media posts
- Monitor office supplies and reorder items as needed.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Perform other office duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Associates degree required
- Proven work experience as an Office or Front Office Manager/ Administrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience processing payroll; ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
About Old South Carriage Co.
Old South Carriage Company is a family owned business that was established in 1983 with 3 horses and one small carriage. Today, with 30 horses and a fleet of carriages, Old South Carriage offers what you would expect from a large touring company without sacrificing the personal commitment unique to a family owned business. We are a premier tour operator with a focus on serving our Charleston visitors with unsurpassed hospitality and providing excellent equine care to our horses. We believe that providing the best experience starts with hiring the best team members.
- Flexible scheduling around a 40-hour work week
- Supportive, professional, and respectful company culture
- Opportunities for continuing education and training
Old South Carriage Co