Old School Auto Repair Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Auto Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing/restoring various vehicles and transmission systems. Offering a $1000.00 Sign On Bonus! No Flag hours.
- You will be expected to be able to handle:
- Engine and transmission installation
- Electrical wiring
- Suspension and brake installations
- Welding & Fabrication
- Final body assembly such as exterior trim, bumpers, some glass installation
- Interior assembly work such as dashboard assembly, door panel and seat installation
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Must be knowledgeable in older vehicles (1980 and older).
- Must be detail oriented and have experience in custom work.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self-starter, problem solving skills are a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Collision experience does not qualify you for this position. Must have previous shop experience, this is not a training position or helper position. You must supply your own tools. We believe in an excellent quality of work produced and expect this from you as well.
Old School Auto RepairWhy Work Here?
Small family business - no corporate politics.
At Old School Auto Repair, it's our mission to provide our community with the best automotive services around. We are passionate about what we do and truly understand vehicles down to the smallest detail to get the job done right.
33 S Alma School Rd. MesaMesa, AZ
AutomotiveView all jobs at Old School Auto Repair