Experience: Entry Level
Do you enjoy Savannah's southern charm and rich and haunted history? Do you prefer environments where you get to meet new people and you do not work the same day twice? Do you dislike sitting in the same office space day in and day out? Then this position is for you! Old Savannah Tours needs a Sales Representative that likes meeting new people, talking with small groups, and is comfortable in a non-traditional work space.
Our Sales Representative is posted in high traffic locations and specialize in ticket sales and providing information.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Old Savannah Trolley Tours tickets in a desirable and attention grabbing fashion.
- Provide information to potential customers in a friendly and engaging way.
- Answer questions about tour availability, touring schedules, and tour types.
Physical Requirements and Education
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with customers.
- Be friendly and approachable.
- Be able to communicate with Trolley operators and tour guides.
- Ability to work long periods of time sitting at an outdoor desk.
Job Type: Full-Time