Sous Chef - Free Room & Board in Denali, AK
Old Harbor Native Corporation Denali, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grande Denali Lodge & Denali Bluffs Hotel are looking to fill their Sous Chef position.
- Assure that food preparation is precise, economical and technically correct to Executive Chefs standards and practices.
- All kitchen employees are well trained and knowledgeable about their specific job requirements.
- All kitchen staff is trained efficiently with standardized recipes and presentations.
- That you share extensive knowledge of preparing food from scratch.
- Oversee a proper rotation of all prepared foods for all meal periods.
- That you communicate expectations with kitchen and service staff to insure excellent customer service and expectations.
- Ensure proper respect, sanitation, and handling of food and equipment.
- All kitchen work areas are kept clean and sanitized at all times.
- Consistency and accuracy are exemplified through all food preparation based on recipe utilization.
- You work closely with Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine and restaurant managers to create and maintain proper flow and guest satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of Culinary School.
- Two years kitchen operation and staff management experience.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Ability to operate standard equipment safely.
- Requires lifting and bending
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work as a team member with kitchen and service staff
- Work approximately 40 to 55 hours per week.
If interested, please apply at https://oldharbornativecorp.applicantpool.com/
Old Harbor Native Corporation
FoodView all jobs at Old Harbor Native Corporation