Line Cook $15.00 an hour with Free Room & Board in Denali
Old Harbor Native Corporation Denali, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grande Denali Lodge & Denali Bluffs Hotel are looking to fill their Line Cook position.
- Food production; including that used for restaurant, group meals, functions, employee dining is of the upmost quality, prepared in a clean and sanitary environment.
- Set up and maintain your work station
- Complete HACCP Logs
- Properly prepare food for dining room service
- Demonstrate proper and safe handling of food and equipment
- Keep work areas clean and sanitized at all times
- Prep food as needed and for the following shift
- Assure that food preparation is precise, economical and technically correct to Executive Chefs standards and practices.
- Ensure proper respect, sanitation, and handling of food and equipment.
- Kitchen work areas are kept clean and sanitized at all times.
- Friendly smile and warm welcome from you.
- Hotel or its services, you can provide answers and assistance, or direct them to someone you know who can help them.
- Take on other duties as assigned.
- 2 years kitchen management experience
- Culinary degree or certification preferred
- Knowledge of proper and up to date food handling and health standards (Alaska Food Worker Card or ServSafe)
- Knowledge of proper FIFO and rotation procedures
- Ability to operate standard kitchen equipment
- Ability to safely lift and maneuver 50 lbs
- Bending and lifting required
- Communication skills required to work well with kitchen and service staff to insure excellent customer service
- Ability to work as a team member
If interested, please apply at https://oldharbornativecorp.applicantpool.com/
Old Harbor Native Corporation
FoodView all jobs at Old Harbor Native Corporation