Front Office Manager - Seasonal
Old Harbor Native Corporation Denali, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grande Denali Lodge & Denali Bluffs Hotel are looking to fill their Front Office Manager position!
The Front Office Manager directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk and guest services. Ensure that guests receive a great service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- punctual, reliable and always punch in on time for your scheduled shifts
- always follow the Hotel's requirements and standards for personal grooming and appearance.
- always exhibit a friendly, kind, professional and cooperative attitude.
- always obtain and achieve your daily goals as set by your Manager(s).
- work well and efficiently under pressure.
- excellent "Team" member, always ready to assist your fellow employees to achieve their daily goals, no matter their specific duties and assignments.
- lead the Front Office training in all aspects of Front Desk and Guest Services
- provide direction and leadership to the Guest Service Agents and Night Auditors.
- possess that knowledge and ability to cover all Front Office positions for training and in the event of unexpected absence.
- handle comments, complaints and concerns with a high level of efficiency and in the best interest of the guest.
- maintain the safety and security measures within the department for guests, employees and property.
- work closely with all other departments to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- always ensure that guests' special needs are met
- facilitating information between Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Staff, Impressionist, Transportation, Maintenance, Food & Beverage Departments to ensure that guest needs and requests are communicated properly
- serve as the leader of the central information for all arrivals, in-house and departures.
- reconcile all folios for correct billing.
- process and submit accurate direct billing invoices.
- available as the on-sight contact for guest complaints, concerns and any assistance needed.
- accurate weekly group summary report.
- handle group requests.
- complete special projects.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in the Tourism/Hotel industry
- Experience working Hotel Front Desk and Night Audit
- Ability to operate Property Management System
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Experience managing staff
- Prior Reservation experience
- Cash Handling Experience
- While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is usually indoors, in a controlled environment, and experiences a moderate noise level in the work environment. In this position the employee also needs to comply with the following requirements;
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Must complete ServeSafe training or other food safety training as required.
- Language skills sufficient to: 1.Read and comprehend instruction, short correspondence and memos. 2. Write simple correspondence. 3. Effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients or associates.
- Reasoning abilities sufficient to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. One must also be able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Employee must be able to complete work while following safe operating procedure and maintaining a safe work environment.
If interested, please apply at https://oldharbornativecorp.applicantpool.com/
Old Harbor Native Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at Old Harbor Native Corporation