- Restaurant Manager – Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom.
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
1920 Diamond Parkway
North Kansas City, MO 64116
- General Manager.
- Provide exceptional Guest experiences every visit through direction and leadership of the Front of the House. Partner with the management team to ensure high standards of Guest service and profitability while strictly adhering to the policies and procedures of Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom.
- Execution of daily restaurant operations including supervision of the hourly Team Members.
- Assist General Manager with the execution of marketing initiatives.
- Support all FOH operations including systems adherence, health inspections, order guides, sales services, quality control of beer, and food order safety and sanitation.
- Oversee the presentation of food to ensure food is prepared and presented to Old Chicago specifications.
- Monitor compliance with health and safety regulations regarding food preparation and serving.
- Properly maintain building, equipment and supply levels by contacting the correct companies/contractors for any daily restaurant repair or maintenance issues, and utilizing basic maintenance skills.
- Promptly and professionally handle Guest complaints/comments to ensure timely Guest recovery.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents; completes accident reports follow procedure promptly in the event that a Guest or Team Member is injured.
- Communicate all team member issues/complaints to the management team in a professional manner through manager meetings and/or proper utilization of the digital manager log.
- Sign off FOH Team Members at the end of their shifts.
- Follow and understand company procedures at all times including crisis situations (e.g., Workers' Compensation and General Liability Claims).
- Ongoing completion of Manager in Training projects as assigned.
- Assisting the General Manager in ensuring the success of all programs and systems such as the MIT program, hourly training, certified trainer, RISE.
- Assist the Management Team in writing hourly Team Member schedules based on the budget.
- Support General Manager in ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting), HR, and Payroll administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Strictly follow company cash handling procedures and ensure the proper security procedures are in place.
- Communicate with General Manager to ensure proper monitoring weekly expenditures, invoice entry, and coding, determine accurate sales projections, manage food, labor, and supply costs while meeting or exceeding the budget.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager, General Manager, or Operations Leadership.
- Guest Service - knowledge of principles and processes for providing Guest services. This includes active listening, Guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of Guest satisfaction.
- Effective communication skills.
- Aptitude for driving sales through the cultivation of new Guests and retention of current Guests.
- Menu, Food, and Beverage Preparation Knowledge - in order to properly prepare food and beverages.
- Coaching & Performance Management - the ability to motivate, develop, direct Team Members as they work.
- Ability to analyze information and adhere to a financial budget/P&L through utilizing math skills and reading comprehension.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in a fast-paced environment (e.g., assign breaks, cut staff appropriately, side work, etc.).
- Memorization - ability to memorize floor plans and pivot points.
- Working knowledge of all restaurant equipment, and local and national health codes.
- Time Management- ability to manage an individual's time and the time of others.
- Able to utilize programs such as Ctuit, Aloha POS, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a restaurant environment required.
- Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted financial performance.
- Upbeat and professional image maintains a positive attitude with self, Guests, and Team Members.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures set forth in Handbook including Appearance Standards.
- Maintain satisfactory OSAT scores for the restaurant.
- Maintain acceptable Brand Standard Audit Scores.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- 100% Walk and stand.
- 90% Communicate with Guests and Team Members.
- 50% Operate cash register, Point of Sale system, and cash handling.
- 25% Reach, bend, stoop, wipe and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Successful completion of alcohol and food certification (ServSafe) and/or other required classes by the state within 60 days of employment.
- Successful completion of the CraftWorks Manager in Training program.
About Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom KMG
OLD CHICAGO. AMAZING CRAFT BEERS & FOOD. SHARE, RECONNECT, CELEBRATE.Craft beer isn’t just a trend for us. It’s a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.Since 1976, we’ve been committed to innovation and excellence in craft beer, pairing those picks with delicious dishes, and delivering to our guests genuine Chicago-style goodness. From our food and drink menus, to our energetic staff and friendly atmosphere, Old Chicago is the place to discover unique specialty brews, enjoy delicious pizzas and unique entrees , while celebrating with friends.We build our pizza’s and taproom fare from scratch – one delicious, fresh ingredient at a time, but the most important ingredient is YOU ! We serve it all up with a genuine smile. That’s why Old Chicago is the go-to friendly place to grab a great beer and bite for lunch, a big game, a special date, family night with kids, or just meeting friends. Old Chicago promises an unforgettable time, which is why people love to come back again and again.Independently owned and operated, Old Chicago | KMG Hotels franchise organization determines their own compensation, benefits, and career progress which may vary from company-owned locations.About KMG HotelsKoshiya Management Group HotelsKMG HOTELS was founded in 2000 in New York State Laws. KMG HOTELS is owned by Jay Koshiya and Sanjay Koshiya. Jay Koshiya is the current Chief Executive Officer, & President. Mr. Sanjay Koshiya is current Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the company.Today, KMG owns and operates eleven national hotels, representing various franchises like Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Inter Continental Hotels Group & Choice Hotels International, with over 1600 rooms. Several other properties are under development, with more projects scheduled in the near future. Throughout this incredible decade journey, the KMG Hotels have been exposed to rich and varied experiences in every sphere and facet of modern hotel development and management as owners, operators and developers.KMG Hotels is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests and partners. We strive to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected, and where doing it the “right way” takes precedence over doing it the “easy way.” We aspire to be the industry leader in proactively setting standards of excellence in acquisitions, development, ownership and management. Our growth is built on honest business practices, a strong commitment to our associates, progressive sales practices and a dedication to providing well maintained hotels.Hard work, commitment and the spiritual strength of the KMG family have been the building blocks of the KMG Hotels brand. As a premier lodging company that now employs over 500 plus associates, KMG Hotels provides increasing financial strength and stability to our stakeholders—namely our guests, associates and owners.