1845 East Santa Fe Street, Olathe, KS 66062
AUTOMOTIVE BDC Phone / Internet
(Business Development Center)
Call Center Experience Preferred
Olathe Ford Lincoln, the largest Ford dealership in Kansas, is seeking to hire energetic and motivated BDC Phone / Internet Service Reps. to answer inbound service department calls/internet inquiries, schedule service appointments, follow up with our service customers, and improve customer retention. Experience is preferred but we will train the right candidates.
Olathe Ford Lincoln believes culture makes a difference and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive pay based on experience + Bonus!
- Excellent training
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401(k) investment plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - BDC Phone / Internet Service Rep:
- Provide an excellent impression of our dealership
- Promptly respond to internet and telephone inquiries in a professional manner from potential customers primarily seeking information about service products/procedures and costs.
- Identify customer's needs, answer their questions in a pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability.
- Schedule service department appointments
- Follow up with customers to ensure a completely satisfied service department experience and improve customer retention.
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work every day on time.
Qualifications - BDC Phone / Internet Service Rep:
- Automotive BDC Phone/Internet Service experience is preferred
- Telephone/call center experience is a plus
- Good computer, communication and customer service skills
- Energetic, the ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to calmly defuse negative situations with customers
- A positive, upbeat attitude and motivated to excel in your career
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.