Call Center Agent (WI, USA)
Olameter Corporation Roseland, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to our Wauwatosa, WI office, Call Center Agents play a vital role between various customers and the business entities. This position is responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to provide customer services including: schedule appointments, responding to customer questions, offering additional services, and conduct surveys when needed. Any customer concerns and issues with also be investigated and resolved by the call center representative. Depending on the organization that provides the products, the duties and responsibilities of a call center agent differ. This position works from home.
What you will do:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries regarding utilities and booking installation appointments
- Making outbound calls to resolve unsuccessful meter reading/installation attempts etc. and securing appointments
- Handling inquiries and notifying customers of outages due to electrical repairs occurring during meter replacements
- Record, verifying and modifying customer information within the database
- Engage with clients and our internal Olameter teams in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
What you will need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years prior experience in customer service, call centers, administrative assistance, office management or marketing
- Ability to understand and grasp basic customer information.
- Ability to handle diverse people.
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations.
- Ability to Analyze customer issues and provide appropriate
- Effective use of resources.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
Thank you in advance for your interest in Olameter and applying online! We hope you join our growing team.
BusinessView all jobs at Olameter Corporation