OLAM international is a leading agri-business operating from seed to shelf in 70 countries, supplying food and industrial raw materials to over 23,000 customers worldwide. Our team of 70,000 employees has built a global leadership position in rice, sugar, cocoa, edible nuts, spices & vegetable ingredients.
The Primary responsibility of the Server Administrator is to manage servers in a complex, Microsoft base, distributed environment. This will involve the configuration, and management of Physical Servers, Storage and Virtual Devices with Cisco LAN / WAN equipment. The primary production servers are Cisco UCS with EMC Storage. Dell stand-alone servers are also widely used in remote locations. The environment is Windows AD with VMWare/VCenter, Citrix and SQL Server. The ERP is SAP running on Windows/SQL Server
The successful candidate will have extensive data center based experience managing Blade servers, Storage and core networks.
This person can either sit in Fresno, CA or Dallas, TX.
- Primary Focus: Administration of Microsoft Active Directory based Services
- Troubleshoot Infrastructure issues with and for Applications Support teams.
- Cisco UCS and EMC Storage environments
- Setup, configure and administration of Windows servers
- Manage Physical and Virtual VMware/VCenter based services
- Virtualize and Consolidate Standalone servers
- Manage Blade and Storage Infrastructure
- Manage backup services for Data Center and Remote (WAN attached) Servers
- Proactively manage server performance.
- Proactively manage storage performance.
- Maintain inventory records of equipment and hardware as well as maintenance records in order to satisfy asset management guidelines.
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly system maintenance
- Manage back up of files, operating systems, and data bases.
- Troubleshoot HW and Server applications
- Manage security and the integrity of mission critical systems.
- Proven server administration skills with Enterprise Level experience
- Holder of advanced Microsoft qualifications
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Capable of developing and delivering presentations to any audience
- Proven achievements as a self-motivated performer, problem solver, decision maker and risk taker
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with staff from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Maintaining and executing Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
- Ability to travel and work after hours to make production and/or problem management changes
- Project Management skills and proven on-time delivery capability.
- MCSE 2010 certification or above
- Must have experience in Windows Server operating system
- Must have experience in clustered systems
- VMWare/VCenter configuration and management experience
- EMC Storage Experience
- Cisco UCS Experience
- Cisco networking Experience
- Citrix Experience
- Patch Management
- Managing Backup & Tape Library System
- Anti-Virus Management
- Wireless AP configuration and management experience
Nice to have:
- SharePoint Server administration
- Citrix Xenserver certification
- SQL Server administration
- Office 365 Migration and Management experience
- PaloAlto firewall experience
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Olam provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.