Software Engineer (West Virginia)
Oktana Charleston, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oktana is a custom development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. What is Salesforce? Salesforce, founded in 1999, pioneered the SaaS industry and now provides cloud-based software solutions to help companies run their business. The company continues to grow, recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
As a software engineer at Oktana, you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, business analysts, architects, and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft.
The majority of our customers are tech companies - in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise across a wide range of languages and frameworks as you connect customer systems to Salesforce technologies.
You will collaborate heavily with team members based in Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career as an expert in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Professional development opportunities, training, and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
- Knowledge of code development theory and experience with the code development process
- You are energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT required, or, a combination of technical program completion and 3-4+ years experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience working within the Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber or mobile technologies
- Experience developing apps on cloud platforms such as Heroku, AWS, or Microsoft Azure
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Powered by JazzHR