Medical Assistant - $11.88 to $13.37
Licensed Practical Nurse - $16.04 to $18.04
As a member of the health care team, the RMA/LPN is primarily responsible
for ensuring high quality and continuity in the provision of comprehensive primary medical care services. The RMA/LPN is utilized in performing typical front and back office clinical functions. The RMA/LPN is under the overall on-site supervision of the Nursing Supervisor.
This position will be a part of the Internal Medicine Specialty Services.
Regular exposure to communicable diseases and environmental hazards.
Possible exposure to hazardous material, hot and cold, blood borne pathogens.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger, grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or without reasonable accommodations.
May carry items including medical records and medical supplies weighing less than 25 pounds for short distances.
- Previous front and back office experience in a health clinic setting or equivalent experience required.
- RMA/CMA/LPN licensure required. Current CPR card necessary.
- Proof of licensure required
- Knowledge of all areas related to clinic workflow. Excellent customer service
- Experience in HIV primary care is preferred.
- Bilingual translation skills a plus.
- This position is grant funded.