Bilingual Medical Assistant needed to assist at the front desk with our patients checking in and out and also triaging for those patients. Also, needed to assist physicians and staff in the delivery of patient care as directed by the following: established methods, procedures, and standards. Under minimal supervision, utilizes a systematic approach to patient care delivery, incorporating the following: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Possible exposure to hazardous material, hot and cold, blood borne pathogens.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger, grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Certification or Vocational/Technical education
- Six (6) months of clinical experience required unless internship completed in the OSU clinic system
- Valid Oklahoma Driver License Required
- Current Registered Medical Assistant/Certified Medical Assistant required in the state of OK by an accredited school of medical assisting
- Current CPR certification required
- Skill in delivery of patient care and procedures; Medication administration, triage experience, direct patient care. Knowledge of medical terminology. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Computer literacy required. Ability to learn new processes, tools, and equipment as required.