We are seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant to become a part of our team!
- Promptly greets patients when entering waiting area & exam room
- Consistently communicates with patients on wait times; provides direction to the next step in the treatment process
- Provides solutions to patient problems and recognizes and seeks help in emergent/hazardous situations
- Executes follow-up calls with a sense of urgency
- Assist front desk personnel with patient check in/out procedures when necessary
- Obtains and accurately documents patient vital signs and weight, takes brief history, past medical, family and social history current medications, allergies and other pertinent historical information as appropriate
- Assists with procedures directly supervised by the provider
- Follows documentation procedures and completes required documentation related to patient visit.
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills