Director of Children's Clinical Services
Oklahoma Mental Health and Substance Abuse Norman, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a team that makes a difference in children’s lives every day! Children’s Recovery Center (CRC) in Norman, OK is a trauma informed crisis and residential treatment facility that provides mental health, substance use, and co-occurring treatment to children ages 13-17. The CRC provides care for children from across the state using evidenced based treatment models. As an ODMHSAS facility, employees are provided training in cutting edge treatment practices to address the complex needs of children in our care. This position serves as a member of the Executive Management Team and together with colleagues sets the direction of treatment and coordinates the delivery of clinical services in the children’s treatment program at Children’s Recovery Center (CRC).
- Requires a Master’s degree in Behavioral Science and three years’ experience working with clients who have both mental illness and addiction issues or in a position with a dual emphasis.
- Must possess licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Professional per Title 43A of the Oklahoma.
- One (1) year of the required experience shall be in a supervisory capacity.
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Days – M-F - $51,800+ annually
- Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Bonus for years of service
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are - Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Oklahoma Mental Health and Substance AbuseWhy Work Here?
Join our Team at ODMHSAS —helping people recover from mental illness and addiction, reuniting families, and improving communities.
The department delivered services to just over 197,000 Oklahomans in FY 2018 and served all 77 Oklahoma counties through a statewide network of private providers at the community level. Over 93% of all persons receiving department treatment and recovery services were seen by one of the systems contracted community-based providers.
312 12th Ave NE NormanNorman, OK